BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas? .-. ._. .-.

First things first: No, I have not gone to Port Dickson yet, no the trip was not called off. I am just pure plain bored. =/.

Right, so Christmas was a little odd this year. >.>. I ended up losing a image of something that took me 6 hours + to draw. =.=. Then I woke up today to find myself biting (and chewing >.>) on Double's (If you all forgot, he is the male toy fox which was being cuddled in Singapore by a certain few....) paw. Odd, that was the first time I was chewing on anything while sleeping. I wonder if it has anything to do with that dream of fried chicken. Oh well, *Shrugs*. The Internet, (especially my games, I should cut down on the amount I play at the same time *Whistles*), is a little laggy. So now I am colouring some Line art. I did show you all but it is not to be used outside Wajas. Sooo... >.>.

Okay, anyway, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all out there.

0 comments: