BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

o.O



Right... Firsts, clicks please. Need that egg to hatch and grow.

Anyway, I am preparing to get my head bashed tomorrow by multiple table tennis balls. Physical Education tomorrow and it's table tennis, my classmates don't really know how to play and I already know a bunch of people who will simply smash and kill people. So, if I have short term memory lost, I can't update. :P

Test results came back. Horrific to say the least, I failed three subjects so far. History (in Chinese, not Malay), Chinese, and Chinese Geography. Mm hmm. My shoulder is a bit sore so I shall cut the update short, (and since I need to sleep soon too). The speech yesterday went badly. Hui Shan was a bit... Random, and Tsoe San was stopping every few sentences, and I was too fast. All of us were panicking.

Hmm... 9:57 already, need to go sleep, so bye.

2 comments:

Jamie. ~JKY said...

You failed as in an E, or you didn't ace it? o.O? Chinese Geography?! I feel your torture. Geography is impossible in Mandarin!? Sejarah still okay because we are learning whatever we learned 2 years ago. Apparently, over here, people think I suck at running.

REPLY MY COMMENTS ALREADY

- Nicole™ said...

heyy..
u didn't update for a long long while.
update some new things. i wanna c.