You would have thought I would have been a bit more original? I have so many untitled post. :/ Oh yeah, for all of you who know my blog, DO NOT tell Chia Yeng (-+0).
Let me introduce to you, Kittyweiler. Yep, my new nickname, thanks to my brother. X3 Can't to think of it, I never got Demon Kitty drawn. :o Oops?
Anyway, nowadays, we are starting to enjoy Malay classes. Not malay, the classes. It is a time to release whatever pressure we have. XD. We kind of have a war during class time. My friend actually threw the paper bundles at teacher. >3. I was tempted to go and take my bag of paper bundles and throw it all over Soo Ming Hoong/JueXing. I think I had about 30 in there? XD
Really nice song, Midnight by cornandbeans.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
"An unnamed post".
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment