BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

*Cat dances* No school, more sleep.

School holiday until Wednesday. Principal says it's because there are a lot of sick people and because of the "haze". Bird Nest says she suspects it might be because her friend's Malay teacher kena H1N1. How? Don't know whether to celebrate or not. (Not the fact someone kena H1N1, just the fact I have no school). I'm having some minor problems with someone, so that ain't too good. Ah well, lets all ignore that, da?



Sound familiar? Doraemon ring a bell? Haven't actually watched that in a long time. Hmm....

Lurapets
Lurapets is quite a new pet game. So far there are 2000 users (I think). There is quite an array of pets with different colours. There is a soon to be Battle Arena. The people there are real nice, and there are constant updates.

If you want further information, go www.lurahelp.com

If you DO decide to join, remember to put Kittyweiler as your referrer. ;)

0 comments: