BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Little o' funny memories.

Yep, I'm bored, so I decided to make a post on those 'long long ago' thing of a bobs. Anyway, let's start from standard 5, since I never seem to post anything with my old buddies in 5C.

Fun Time Book Group - Ah, I've completely forgotten who started this group. But it was fun. It was mainly on writing stories, but I recall Charmaine drawing a few comics for us to read while the boring classes continued.

Kimberly's Birthday - T'was fun. Got to meet one of my old friend, I have forgotten her name, though. x.x. All I remember is that she was our class monitor possibly in standard 4.

NightsWhiteWolf/Wolfy/White Wolf/White White - Yup, that all began here. Partly thanks to Fun Time Book Group for starting NightsWhiteWolf. After that, my nicknames kinda evolved. x.x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6S class

The beginning - Oh dear Lord, Miss Yap, why the hell did you decide to transfer me to 6S?!?! NOOO!!! I'm going to be sitting with nerds! And the teacher's gonna be so damn strict. (Forgive me, but you must remember I was with C class for 4 years.)

1 hour later - Okay.... So it isn't so bad. The people aren't that nerd-ish, and the teacher is nice.

W.A.Y.L.A. - What Are You Looking At? Created due to the bored mind of Ngae Min Xian and because we HATE SCIENCE! *Cough* I must draw the mascot out one more time soon.

My birthday - Invited Sonia and Zhi Sian to a buffet to celebrate my birthday. *Recalls Giant donut with ice cream, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, chocolate chips in the center* Nice replacement for a birthday cake, eh?

UPSR - Dun dun dun! That was surprisingly easy. I suppose the teacher didn't realize we were all throwing eraser dust at each other behind her back. That was fun. XD

(To be continued, need to go tuition)
Okay, I has returned!

After UPSR 6S - 6C war (Otherwise known as the 6 ass - sexy war) - With the lack of anything to do, we all decided: "Hey! I'm bored, let's go have a war with the opposing class!". Of course, that was rather stupid now I think about it. =o

Singapore trip - Ah, fun days. Brought Doubles along with me. He died with overdose of love and germs. Anyway, the 6S - 6C war extended to Singapore too.

0 comments: