I'm drawing Disc Jockey Latios, crazy yeah? I actually like how he's coming out. I still need to do a couple of speakers. Then I will probably add a couple of other Pokemon.
ANYWAY! I passed up my poems, so I shall now I write it out for you all to see.
What am I?
Under the starry night,
I howl towards the Moon,
hoping that my friends,
will answer back soon.
Tonight I hunt with my pack,
the strong and healthy,
to bring back food,
for the young, old and sickly.
Young with eyes murky blue,
fortnight later they turn sapphire.
Months later as I age,
subtle bronze they change.
"What are you?"
You ask me.
I am a Wolf,
running wild and free.
If I were an Eagle
If I were an Eagle,
I did build my nest,
on a cliff high above,
so in peace I may rest.
Before father Sun rises,
I shall take to the skies,
and hunt for prey,
with my own keen eyes.
Alongside brother Wind,
with my kin I shall race.
Flying fast and strong,
into the Sun's embrace.
As sister Moon awakens,
to my nest I shall return,
to rest my wings,
until another day should begin.
The freaking backgrounds took a whole day to make. >.> The poems were easier, especially the 'If I were an Eagle' one. I need to think of 2 more for another girl.
Monday, September 28, 2009
DJ Latios
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment