Oh gosh! Angelica is a princess, of... Of... Of.... Err.... Angels! Don't blame me, my creativity on names are horrifying. Angelica, Princess of Angels. *Gags* Okay, that is rather tame, I need to go think of a better nickname.
Don't tell me you believed she really was a princess, let alone an Angel. O_O
Disclaimer: That 'princess' part was actually Michelie's and Verina's idea. Zi Ee told me about it and said I could go put it on my blog, ohhoho. Of course, the price to pay was getting chased around the classroom with the teacher watching.
Since we are on this particular topic, I might as well go post a description about her. She is, as we can see, female. 14 years old, but form 1. Also, she is an Indonesian Chinese, (or was it supposed to be Chinese Indonesian? GAH, I keep forgetting). She's pretty tall, and is in the basketball society.
Zi Ee would describe her as smart, kind, quite quiet, and somewhat gentle (*Cough *Gag* No, she's not. :P), which is mostly true anyway.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
She's a princess?
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment