Hmm... Killer subject on Monday. -CHINESE- As all of you know, my Chinese is perfectly, horrifying, epically bad. So if I pass this I'll blow through the roof, (not really, that would never happen). Of course, I happen to hear my Chinese teacher say that I passed my Chinese Essay exam *Gasp*. She must be joking. =/
Since some of you may not know, we share classes with a different form so as to prevent cheating (though if it works, I have no idea). This round we are sharing it with Senior One C, and my class's boys have already gotten into an argument with the older students sharing our classroom.
'Twas the same last round, except it was our class between the other class boys. Almost started a fight, 'cause our class is just that great at making noise.
Anyhoo, time to go, listening to some songs.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Examinations
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment