BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

o2Mania

Hmm... Got caught helping write poems for people. Pity, eh? This means end of business for me. =/ I wonder what punishment teacher will give me tomorrow.

ANYWAY! This post is supposed to be about something else - o2Mania. If you have read Hui Shan's blog, you will find the download link. I introduced her to it. It's an awesome game, so I shall make a post specially for it.

o2Mania is a simulator game, you play it a little like how you play a piano. There are many kinds of songs you can get for it. Stupidly hard, what the hell kind of easy, really cool songs, and very dead ones.

I did recommend 'You was born to be loved', for beginners. Rose remastered is a awesome song, if you can play it (Easy is level 14). Bride in Dream is also quite an epic song, I've been playing quite a lot of times.

Got to go, I have to do something.

0 comments: