BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hmm...

'Ello again, in Singapore right now. I'm in between using the computer and watching my cousin's dog run around the house. I just finished breakfast not too long ago, Nasi Lemak (again). As expected I was using the computer in between mouthfuls.

Soooo, I found out which class I will be going to next year. Didn't drop, but didn't go up either. So I'm still in E, yayness. x3 Anyone know who else is going E? (By the way, if you see this, drop a comment with which class you are going to next year.

3 comments:

- Nicole™ said...

MinXian, I'm in JR2G!!
So...just drop by my blog if you have time... :)

hanna822 said...

Hi...it's me Chia Yeng...i'm in JR2B...do u know wat class verina, michelie and the princess is in?

Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. said...

Rann: Will do. x3

Housefly: I know lar, I helped you do the coding, remember? Anyway, Michelie is in D, Verina and Princess will probably be in B~C.