5...4...3...2...1... aaaannnnddd it's officially 12:00 a.m. Merry Christmas all. x3 I've the feeling there's gonna be fireworks, but we shall see. My time is probably different to everyone's. Anyway... presents eh? I've none. Unfortunately. I didn't start drawing early enough. >.> So no arts for joo. Maybe New Year. (Maybe, highly doubtful.) Also, this happens to be my 100th post. x3 Coincidental, I guess. Not to mention tomorrow will be my brother's birthday. (I foresee disaster)
Anyway, I'll be going Singapore later tonight, so I might not be able to come on. Hoohoohoo. What a pity. I'll be gone until 31st, so I'll probably be able to celebrate New Year in Malaysia. Yay me. x3
Anyway, gonna go get ready to sleep naow.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Merry Christmas (100th post)
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment