BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

我说坤成你说棒!!!

I have been missing for 5 days from the virtual world, I know. XP. I had to go for the 'Eight Independent Schools' Ball Games Competition'. Table tennis as always, I don't fit into anything else.

Anyway, we had to go for five days. And the amount of mosquitoes was somewhat 'terrifying'. I got eight bites on one leg, 4 on another, 5 on one hand, and 3 on the other. >.>. And then when we first cleaned the classroom we were staying in, a cockroach ran out. Everyone, save a few, was screaming and running out of the classroom. XD. One of the girl's tried to catch it with her hand. o.o. In the end a girl took a broomstick and bashed the roach out.

At night a lizard was hiding in one of the deputy president's (of the table tennis society) sleeping bag. Admittedly, it was amusing to watch them screaming and hugging at each other. Much to their disgust, I caught it and threw it out of the window. What's so wrong about lizards???

And then five minutes later a cricket jumped into the room. More "AHHH!!!!"s and "OH MY GOD!!"s. It was dealt with by the two same girls who dealt with the cockroach. And then, we finally could lay down and get some sleep.

We (Table tennis society) didn't have any competitions that day, so we just watched them playing basketball and volleyball. The badminton competitions were held somewhere else.

0 comments: