BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Get up you idiot, your friends are waiting for you.

Soo Ming Hoong you ass, get up and make a speedy recovery, a lot of people are worried for you. Miss Phang was going to cry this morning and so were a lot of your classmates.

So, a bunch of you are probably wondering "Who is Ming Hoong, WTF happened?". Anyway, Ming Hoong is Tsoe San's boyfriend (Just joking, don't hit me). He is the more random person you did find in a class, I suppose.

Anyway, day before yesterday (Thursday), we were having our co-curriculum activities, or at least, I know all the sports society ones were on. Apparently Ming Hoong and Wei Ye were playing tug-o-war over a pair of sports pants (That was Wei Ye's). Ming Hoong was walking backwards, and then when Wei Ye snatched at the pants, Ming Hoong lost his footing, tripped, and landed head first on the floor.

Now he is in the hospital and currently in coma. Apparently he had second degree concussion. Miss Phang says he might not even remember his parents if he gets up. ._o

[Start rant]
Wen Kai was being and official ASSHOLE today. He ate 4~6 sleeping pills and started feeling groggy. And when the counselling class teacher (Jun Jun) found out and called his parents. He even said he wanted to "离家出走". The teacher actually started crying. That malicious idiot, I feel like hitting him. People are worried about you and you make them cry.
[/End rant]

Oh well, the end, I suppose I should go make a card for SMH.
-------
Boredom has yet to fail me.
Wolfy

0 comments: