BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lizards, lizards, and more lizards

YHALLOTHAR! (That translates to "Why, hello there.") Tests are starting up again, and I have already been through Malay and English composition exams and music exam. Tomorrow is Chinese, so I shall cut the chit-chat and go and study (AMAZING!).

Apparently the girls in my class are extremely afraid of lizards, even those super tiny ones that hardly move. :O. I have already brought 3 to school, one which ran away, another that died, and another that my brother released.

A few of the girls were so afraid, they even ran into the girls' bathroom. -.- What is so scary about a 2 inch long reptile that can't even bite you proper and has no intention of even doing so???? *Sigh* I never understand my class well enough. :/ The most recent lizard was actually licking it's front feet infront of everyone. o.o. T'was quite cute actually.

*Poof*

1 comments:

Beatrice Tan said...

Agreed....bring more!!(nah just joking!
)