Ah yes, as everyone else (not really) has been somehow managed to describe everyone in class, I shall put my patience and English (Hopefully I won't over do it) to the test.
Angelica (Angel):- From Indonesia. She is most commonly described as smart, friendly, and runs fast.
Kai Zen:- You tend to find this person lurking with Weng Joe, a bit odd sometimes.
Joe Wen:- A usually quiet girl, she is good at academics.
Minyu (Chimpanzee):- Annoying girl which tends to send people up the wall, thankfully Ming Yik loves annoying her as well.
Zi Ee:- As you all probably know, he is good at arts, and his trying to beat me in English. :O
Jia Le (Coke):- Quite a friendly girl, and she loves to laugh a lot. o.o
Wei Ping:- Err... I forgot who this guy is. 0.o
Tsoe San (数三):- The music lover, as well as the SMH hater. Her humour has yet to fail her.
Guo Xuan:- The new treasurer. If I remember right, his Geography is good?
Wen Hao:- Part of a gang you did find in Jr1E. He seems to enjoy running away from Chun Ho.
Sze Hui:- Some would say she is odd. Apparently she loves to do 100m hurdles and such.
Iou-Ru (Owr-Ru):- Taiwan zai. His love for cursing is unmistakably strong.
Liew Shen:- Chen Tao's girlfriend (add a space to that), some say she's cute.
Li Wen:- Current secretary.
Haswiniy (Dalit, Touch 'n' Go):- Ah yes, the person with the most nicknames in class (or that's what I think, anyway.)
Weng Joe:- Some random boy from Kuen Cheng.
Chin Hsien:- Lul, whut?
Chia Yeng (+-x/):- -+0, She takes to screaming at the boys.
Yeong Phang:- The sometimes quiet sometimes noisy girl, depends on what subject is being taught.
Chi Hoang:- Who?
Wan Lih: Ze currently assistant class monitor. You can find him sprawled over the table and sleeping 87% of the time.
Chen Tao:- I have no comment.
JueXing (猪流感):- Either she's running away from the boys, or running after them.
QianRou:- I barely know her, but from some unreliable sources, she is supposed to be cute and a good person.
Eric:- He enjoys taunting people. So short yet he likes to curse at people.
Chun Ho (Liew Fa Hao):- He is probably the most annoying person next to Wen Kai. He screams like a girl sometimes just to annoy people.
Yean See (燕窝):- She is rather amusing sometimes, I don't really know her that well.
Yih Shian (PVC):- See picture below. :P
Michelie:- And I used to think her name was Michelle. o.o
Me:- Err... Meow? *Waves paws*
Yann Rann (See previous posts):- Hui Shan's god sister. She has the habit of, er... saying girls look, eh... I think we can stop here. :O
Wei Ye (Boy):- See picture below, and tell me what you think he's like.
Chin Keit:- Lol who?
Ming Hoong (SMH):- In love with Cikgu Suhaila, or that's the rumour going around anyway.
Chui Zhan:- Like every other boy in class, he likes making fun of people.
Chung Jack:- The class's "leng zhai" (Each and every particle in that word is supposed to be dripping with sarcasm).
Jing Wen:- Chun Ho's girlfriend~ 8D
Wen Kai:- Need you ask?
Yew Keat (Kit Kat):- If I'm right (and don't bother correcting me if I am wrong), he is the Sejarah teacher's helper.
Ming Yik:- Likes to run, and to bully girls (most of them anyway).
*~*~* To Be Continued (IF I remember) *~*~*
P.S.
The picture speaks for itself, Yih Shian fainted on Wei Ye. *Insert a sarcastic gasp here*
(Just kidding, that day has yet to come).
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Let's follow what's happening. 8D!
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment