Ah yes, a present to anyone whose Birthday is during May. It's a Birthday Song, with a difference. :P. Enjoy!
Let's see, so far I have missed Denise's and Rue Chien's birthday, perfect. -.-. Anyway, I know two people who should (and probably are) celebrating their Birthday today, which would be Jamie of 6S class (2008) and Jing Wen from Jr1E (2009). Both are 13 this year, if (and only IF) I am not mistaken. Anyhow, for some of you who have no friggin' idea who Jamie or Jing Wen is, their description follows:
Jamie
Let's skip what she looks like since there's a picture already. :P. Anyway, her English is excellent (Thank goodness, easy communication). She's good at sports (I only bothered noticing her when she ran). She reads books probably 76% of the time we see her. Annnddd, she is an extremely smart girl (though not better than Wen Xuan) XP.
P.S: Picture savaged from y.fang. XP
Jing Wen
Unfortunately I can't find a website/blog/web page that has Jing Wen's picture in it, so I will describe her looks as well. She is quite tall, with short hair, and she wears glasses. Also she is left-handed, if anyone wants to know. She is also Chun Ho's girlfriend (I think I missed a space somewhere, ;P). She is in the school band (and she loves music). Ah, what am I saying, I should get Chun Ho/Tsoe San/Reika to describe her instead. ._o
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Happy Birthday?
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks so much Min Xian. Er, I think.
Post a Comment