Today was Sports Day (or rather, the first Sports Day). Admittedly, I am darn tired and could do with more sleep, though my mum doesn't want me to sleep so much until I can't sleep at night. *Sigh*. We had our Sports Day at the Stadium Bukit Jalil, with some of the Kuen Cheng 2 students. Thanks to my bus I was one of the latest person to arrive from my class. >.>.
The first event was the 1.5 kilometer run. Wen Hao, Wen Kai, and Chun Ho signed up for this competition. But Wen Hao's leg was painful so Ming Yik ran for him instead. I only managed to see the ending half of the run because I was that late. Surprisingly, Ming Yik could still walk perfectly fine after the race while Wen Kai and Chun Ho had to hold their sides and pant.
*If* I remember right, the following event was for Kuen Cheng 2 students, so I did'nt bother watching. Their school band was performing but no one bothered watching. However, the Kuen Cheng High School band got a lot of applause. They performed some song from Pirates of the Carribean.
Zhi Sian got injured in the following event, 100 meter hurdles. She didn't know how to do hurdles (NO, she did not sign up for it), so she fell quite a few times. You should have just crashed through Zhi Sian. :P
The 200 meter race started shortly after. Reika and Wan Lih participated in this event. Both got into the finals. Wan Lih put a 10 meter gap in between him and the second person. 0.o.
400 meters. I really wish I didn't sign up for this, even though I managed to get into the finals, I was still second last. >.<. Reika also participated in this event and did manage to get into the finals as well.
After everybody fell on the floor panting, it was soon time for the 100 meters event. Sze Hui and JueXing joined the race. And there was a hell lot of people. Sze Hui injured herself and she couldn't get up until St. Johns came and fixed her up.
The following event was the 800 meter race. Sadly, I didn't see who joined, thus I can't write about it.
In the 4x100 meter relay race, the girl group (consisting of Angelica, Chia Ying, JueXing and Reika) managed to get second. Reika's shoe got loose so she couldn't run properly. The boy group (compressed of Ming Yik, Chun Ho, Wen Kai and Wan Lih) managed to get third, and the girls started taunting them.
I managed to make my team lose spectacularly in the 4x400 meter relay race. .-. Ming Yik says I started too fast and thus ended up with no energy to finish it quik enough. Angelica managed to pass 2 people that were rather far ahead. Reika fell behind one, and JueXing passed one. And we ended up third last. All thanks to me for running so slowly. >.>.
I am so going to lose in the 400 meter finals. Maybe I should let the reserve run instead. :P.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Sports Day
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment