BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wesak Day


Today's Wesak Day, just came back from some volunteer work. I was suppose to sell oil lamps or something like that, but it ended up with my mum doing the work, and I was just standing under the sun for 4 hours.

I met a few classmates (surprisingly) in this order: Chia Ying, JueXing, Tsoe San, and Ming Yik. And a few of my previous "temple friends". Chia Ying was also doing volunteer work, but an earlier shift, so she went off rather early. Tsoe San had just finished band practice and was still wearing the pants-shirt thingy (looking a lot like she was wearing a rubbish bin plastic bag).



Do NOT copy, I know you are tempted Ming Hoong, but I will kill you if you do. :P (P.S. She didn't agree for me to take the photo, it was just a random lucky shot.)

Standing for 4 hours under the sun was completely and utterly boring. I only spent the first half an hour waving signs over my head, I left the rest to my mum after that.

2 comments:

冰糖 said...

I HATE YOU!!!!! I know I alredy say this a lot of times, but I just HATE YOU!!!!!

Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. said...

(As always)