BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Hmmm?....

Right, so it's been five days of school for every secondary school student I suppose? Don't jump at my neck if I am wrong, but it should have been 5 days already. >.>.

So this is my first post this year, which reminds me, Happy Late New Year. :o. I haven't been posting much because I have been kept busy. Anyway, if you didn't know, I am in Kuen Cheng High, then again, who bother's remembering. Also, congratulations to everyone who got into the school they wanted to go. *Stomach growls* *Pokes empty stomach*, so yes, I am hungry, school's canteen is always packed because of the students. But the food is good and it's pretty cheap. I suppose every secondary school allows their student's to stay in class during recess?

My class happens to be Jr1E, situated on the fourth floor, 2 class on the right when you are facing the row of classes. If that too difficult to remember, just look for the lift on fourth floor, it's directly opposite that space. Every morning I climb up the stairs sleepy, and with a heavy bag. Why not use the lift you say. Why not leave some books in class you say. Well now, the lift happens to only be allowed to go to 1st floor, 7th floor and 8th floor, unless what happened today happens again. Some guy managed to jam 2nd~4th floor buttons, so it kept opening at those floors. *Glares at the guy that sits in front of me in class*.

That's all for now, since I don't want people to complain about "Too long posts".

0 comments: