BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oops, I forgot about the school. XD

So yes, after describing class, class mates, class monitor *Ahem* (I will not be writing about her anymore, or rather not as much, ((unless she plays a vital role in any of what I write)) because she requested it ((She didn't actually))), Assistant class monitor, writer, etc etc... I realize I didn't write about the school. Oops. XD. As you probably know, I am currently studying in Kuen Cheng High School, so it will be that school I will be decribing.

Kuen Cheng High School was known as Kuen Cheng Girls' High School before, as it did not accept boys until last year, (i.e. Year 2008). It is located along Federal Highway, which is also known as Jalan Syed Putra. The canteen is in fact only 3~5 meters away from the road. o.o. The school is quite old, if I am right it's 50~80 years old or older. The school has a large school ground and it shares it's school grounds with the Kuen Cheng Kindergarden. The Kuen Cheng primary school (2) is pretty close by, (I recommend that primary school as I have been there last year. =3).

There is a huge hall beside the Kindegarden, the school hall. School Orientation and assemblies are held here. The school hall is approximately 2~4 storeys high. The stage is big and there is a lot of space on it. The Kindergarden building is actually mixed with the computer labs and Science labs. The computer room has about 50 computers each so it is rather cramped. Science labs are more spacious, but the sinks are a little bit... Disgusting. Brown things at the bottom.

There are 14 Junior 1 classes, not sure about the rest of the form. An average of about 45 people per class. Which means there is a total of around 630 students. There are probably 43% male and 57% female in the first form, about. Each class comes equipped with double air conditioners, tables and chairs, whitboards, bulletin boards, and such.

Err.... I will continue tomorrow? Once again, if I have time, and if I have nothing better to do.

0 comments: