I know I didn't update yesterday, too tired. Sorry anyway. Today, can be considered a fun yet "upsetting" day, for Junior 1 E students anyway. *Roll eyes*. Today began like any other day and ended differently, very differently. Read, and you shall see. And for some of you out there, don't think someone got hit by a car or lorry. XP
Today, the first thing I saw when I got up to class was, a broomstick! No, just kidding, I saw two girls chasing after a boy. One girl was holding a broomstick, another one was holding... A mop. O_O. Meanwhile the boy was holding a rubbish bin cap and a broomstick. Don't these students know what mops and broomsticks are for? XD. I don't quite remember, but another boy was sitting at the third column, second row. So one of the girls left the mop and sat back on her place, while the other girl still used her broomstick. They were directly opposite of each other, with the other boy in the middle. Girl throws broomstick, broomstick was too heavy and lands in front of the boy, on his table. "*Insert curse word here*" The boy shouted at the girl as she ran.
The first class is, DUN DUN DUN!!!.... Maths. Not that bad, wait until the last 2 subjects of the day. *Shiver*. Anyway, I happened to be smart enough to do my questions and answers in the wrong book. Like in 1C-5C and 6S. I had to tear out the pages and stick it into the right book. What do you expect when you have 3 maths exercise books and teacher always leaves 2 with you? I was lucky I stuck it into the right maths book, because the teacher went scolding anyone who did it in the wrong book. Today we learnt about prime factors, index notations and such, it was a bit confusing, but it is interesting.
The second and third class is Kemahiran Hidup. I probably haven't told you all about this class, so I shall explain. Girls and boys are put into different classes during Kemahiran Hidup, as boys do different things. Boys have to go to the Kemahiran Hidup workshop, and the girls get to stay in class. Yay! Our teacher is very fun. I haven't seen her get angry yet, so I can say she is nice, real nice. But without the boys, it can be so quiet. This is probably the only class where it's silent. O.O.
Recess, I had to help the girl Northeast of me bring the maths books down, she is the Maths teacher's helper. And no, it wasn't a must, I actually volunteered. <.<. It ended up with us eating (and drinking) with 3 other girls. Lulz. That doesn't mean we didn't have to carry up somemore books.
After this is Chinese History, the teacher is getting better and nicer. We did a "quiz" in the history book and I have a normal feeling towards History. Yay? o.o. The guy next to me has a "more than average" feeling towards History. Nothing much happened, so... We shall move on!
Next is English, for two periods. Not to say our English teacher isn't good, but she is... A little bit boring? While Chinese history teacher is drifting towards fun, English teacher is drifting towards boredom. >.>.
Second recess, sausages. Hmm... They are rather tough, but maybe it's just me stuffing the whole thing into my mouth to be quick. :P. I went down with the secretary and a few other girls and boys to bring the books down for the English teacher. The secretary was eating and carrying the whole load of books at the same time, as well as talking to me. Along the way back from class, I saw, a Chinese New Year card with cat pictures on it. Mmm... Just the thing for our primary school Science teacher. So I bought it, and we (Me and the secretary) wrote some messages on it. I wanted to put something else, but the secretary said it would hurt her feelings so, I didn't.
While I wasn't looking, 4 boys dropped another boy into the rubbish bin, rear end first. I am not sure what happened, just know that it happened. Besides that happening, the assistant class monitor also got caught playing with another boy, caught by the homeroom teacher, but he didn't get demoted, weird, yes I know.
Bahasa Malaysia, the start of the trouble for our class. As usual, the teacher came in and it was "Take out test pad and start copying.". Oh, the boredom...... The girl Northeast of me and the boy next to me got into a fight, and I was somehow dragged into it. The rest I shall not say, so as not to start an argument. Nonetheless the class started getting noisy, really noisy. Not that I can say the teacher is really all to put blame on, but she practically just copies and no talk. *Deep sigh*. So we continued copying, and copying, and copying and copyi... On and on, and when we were done, we all got noisy, maybe there were a few exceptions to the "all", but it was noisy. Really noisy.
The last class, Chinese, did I mention we have a small test tomorrow because we were very noisy yesterday during Chinese class? x.x. Anyway, back to the point. After the teacher talked about the previous two chapters we read, she suddenly said something about the Malay teacher writing a complaint to the Disciplinary board. The instant reaction was "WHAT?!?!??!". And then it was with the explaining what happened. When class monitor said what happened, the boys were all "班长也有讲话吗!", and then when the teacher asked the assistant class monitor, everyone was "副班长也有说话!". So the teacher was saying that she was asking the assistant class monitor, not the class. Then the whole class erupted, saying things such as the Malay teacher being fast when she is talking, and that they can't hear. This was all silenced by the boy who came from another secondary school, when he defended the Malay teacher, saying that we were all going overboard.
Chinese teacher then told us what could happen, which means, the punishment that we could receive. And it was this: One rotan stroke for each student and a 记小过 (<---- BAD!!!). But that's just what could happen, it's not what happened or what will happen, hopefully.
That's pretty much all that happened. Besides the students all going back complaining.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
WHAT?! Darn it!
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment