After a week (And a half), I have decided to actually go and post an update. What I mean to say is that I have been writing posts, but I keep stopping half-way and not posting them. Yup, that's it.
Anyway, I have some good news involving those of you who get confused with the "Girl who sits Northeast of me", "The guy who sits next to me", blah di blah di blah. I have gotten some permission to name some of them. (One has already introduced herself below).
My best friend in class, the girl Northeast of me: As she said herself in a comment in one of those posts below, she is Hui Shan.
The guy who sits next to me: I asked him, but sadly, he wishes to remain anonymous. So.... Yeah.... Let's call him Louis! No seriously. o.o
The guy who sits in front of me: His name is Ben Son, or Benson or something. Hmm.... Anyway, we shall call him Ben Son in my blog.
Secretary: She is none other than Tsoe San, prviously she was in 6S, Kuen Cheng 2. And she happens to still be as "happy-go-lucky" as always.
Class monitor: Well, I didn't ask her in person, but since Hui Shan did ask her, and she said whatever, I consider it permission. :P. Her name is JueXin, or JueXing, or was it Juexing?
That's about it for now, I doubt the boys would like to be named in this blog, but maybe I will ask them tomorrow, maybe.
A bit more I have found out on Hui Shan: Her hair grows long, fast, really fast. She must have had three hair cuts last month and one this month. And now she looks very weird. Not too bad if you look at her from the side, but from the front it can be quite scary in a way. She and Louis are always arguing (if not fighting) over something. Her blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/04747237468703276924
More about Louis: He definitely loves aeroplanes like crazy. What with all the Boeing B787, Concorde aircrafts, Airbus A380. And all of that. o.o. He especially loves the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Not to mention knowing the speed of all kinds of planes. Like the Concorde aircraft with a speed past the speed of sound.
Ben Son and his personality: He is.... superstitious? That's what I think anyway. He and Hui Shan are also always arguing, but Hui Shan always ends up hitting him and make him quiet down, not like she's the only one, *Thinks of a number of people who can make him quiet*.
A bit on day before yesterday, yesterday and today:
Day before yesterday
Finally! Back to school. I am suprisingly happy. o.O. A bit not used to the "Waking up at 5:30 a.m." thing yet, but still, I am glad to be back in class. My classmates had a whole lot to talk about after not seeing each other for a week. And when ever the teacher isn't around, the students get real crazy. Pretend the class monitors aren't there and the prefects aren't outside. But then again, the assistant class monitor plays along with the other boys.
Yesterday
The second day of school after the holidays, that doesn't mean the class is any less active. Today the boys seemed to have gotten interested in voodooing. Not exactly, that is. Just enjoying themselves as they stabbed peoples name at the bulletin board. The boys made a girl cry by sending her pencil box flying into the rubbish bin. Then there was Kemahiran Hidup, where I dropped the correction tape and all of the tape rolled out, took me 30 minutes to get it back in, not that it mattered because it was unrolled by somebody.... *Glances at Louis*.
Today
This one is going to be a bit long, so don't complain if you can't read it all. Today began like any other day, besides Hui Shan's really odd hairstyle. And she likes it. O.O. She changed from modern dance to police cadet... So I suppose the hairstyle fits her. Louis was complaining that we didn't need to live on Thursdays because of the first three class. Malay, Chinese Geograpgy and one more class, forgot what it was. Then it was recess.
Today the boys threw some other girl's pencil box into the rubbish bin, but she knew how to handle things. While the boys when out for recess, she went over to the boy that always annoyed her and threw his bag into the rubbish bin, then she took the bag belonging to the boy who threw her pencil box and dumped it into the rubbish bin. Ben Son was there, so he took them out and put the bags back into the right places. Then it was back to vodooing. <.<. I got stabbed this round, just thrice, then I stabbed somebody else and they stopped. For some odd reason. They just went on stabbing some of the others, Hui Shan and the girl who threw the bags into the rubbish bin being included.
(Once again, this was posted on the 5th of Febuary 2009.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Day before yesterday, yesterday, and today (This was posted on 5.2.09)
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I take it back, Minx. You update too much. xD.
only 2 ppl have voted on your poll. You and I, most probably. Do you really update to such extent every day? O.O
P.S. This is not an insult.
Post a Comment