Mmmm.... So yesterday was a bit different. No, the boys weren't any less annoying, the class monitors weren't anymore there, and Hui Shan's hairstyle wasn't any less horrifying, nor is the assistant class monitor anymore helpful. The difference today is, we have a new classmate. So, I shall be describing her as well, and I can't name her because 1. I don't remember her name 2. I didn't ask for permission.
Form 2 girl: She is "part" Japanese. And she is a girl. Her hair is long, and it grows fast, and slow.(What she says: "When my hair is short, it grows long fast, and when it's long, it hardly grows."). For now I can say she has a nice personality, she also looks nice. *Shrugs* She has the worst seat in the whole class, at the very back. Not only is the table half broken. The boys. What do you expect if the assistant class monitor is always going after his gang's members?
And now, about yesterday. After stumbling into my seat (Still not used to climbing up 4 floors), I saw Ben Son sitting in the teacher's place, holding a packet of sweets. First thought "For his girlfriend." So I went up to him and asked him what it was for. Reply: Just to eat. Oh well, I never really found out until they started using them. Once again, the boys were at the back doing a "broom and mop" war. They never seem to get tired of it. Now is when the new girl came in. Everyone who noticed her stopped whatever they were doing and looked at her for a while. And then... "RAWR!!!" The boys started bashing at each other again. The first impression they did give of our class to anyone is "Crazy". .-. They never seem to fail at that.
After a short talk, we told the Form 2 girl that there weren't any places and she had to sit at the very back of the class. The worse seat, if it isn't the broken table, then it's the boys going mad every time class changes or during recess. o.o. But even when they almost made her chair and table almost fall over, the boys put it back in place. According to Louis "It's because she is new, didn't you realize we didn't annoy the class monitor on the first day?". Actually, they started annoying me before school even started, during the Orientation day. o.o
No more than a few minutes than a sweet came flying by and hit the rubbish bin. Louis picked it up and threw it at "one" (I could't tell, he maybe just trying to hit any of them) of the boys. In the next few seconds, sweets were being thrown at a miraculous speed. The boy who was retained threw them very accurately, hitting all his "targets". Louis's throwing is highly inaccurate, he couldn't even hit someone when she was only a meter away. >.<.
And now, because I don't feel like updating anymore, I shall recommend some songs to listen to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_z3KjhwYW4&feature=related This may very well sound familiar to those who were standard 6 students in Kuen Cheng 2 last year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY82CbhgnnM&feature=related Dancing Queen, for all you Abba fans out there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54rQVmFE_OM&feature=related What I've Done, Transformers ost.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fr2-lSaDVg&feature=related Friends, ost I'll Be There For You.
P.S. These are all by the same person, by the same instrument.
Friday, February 6, 2009
The day before yesterday.... DUCK! There's a sweet coming from your right!
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Aw..... someone misses me~~
Why? No one with an intellect to match yours anymore?
JK. Let's see, two people voted forever, and one( which would be me ), half a year. Well, I wouldn't know anyway~
teehee. Come to my school one day, maybe you could help me kick those perverts in my class.
O yea, and Minx, does your school celebrate Valentine's Day? Over here, almost every society sells flowers or chocolates of some kind.
I already know that I will be receiving an orchid, a cookie and some chocolate. Aren't I psychic?
Hm.. you should try putting links for all those youtube sites. Maybe in a bloglist or something.
When I said perverts, I didn't really mean perverts. But they are really disgusting, so it's just our little nickname.
And the valentine stuff are not from boys, they're from friends, even if a boy gave me something, then I would not know. Not that psychic. XD It's only February anyway.
But I might be surprised.
My friend, on the other hand has an absolute idiot crushing on her. Pity, pity.
How about you? Back to the chasing and scaring students business? Or have you resolved to be some civilized pupil?
Well, let's continue our chat. I'm in B.M. class now.
Did you know there are quite some stalkers here? Anyway, I don't think boys will be chasing me la. My friends are way prettier. Any hint of a likely acquaintance between a boy and I, well, there's only one. If you catch my drift.
Yea, I hve no idea what I'm talking about either. Anyway, perverts in your class? O.O.
Did you know that the MSSKL for ping pong girls will be held in KC1 ?
Am I one of the few people who actually bother to view your blog?
Nice chat we're having though. On the internet. Publicly. Not that lots of people will come here. Now.
So, I guess we're safe.
(P.S. You have to say those sentences in the kind of weird- Jamie way before it makes sense. XD )
cough cough. plz 4get abt tat. XD
I have been trciked. Well, sort of.
...
Post a Comment