BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

WHAT THE?! What happened t... *ducks* Who threw that pail?!??!

Ahhh....! Wait, first and foremost, a song for my post. :D.



Rrriiiigghhhttt.... Anyway, we have one more person to add to this. He has given me permission to use his name.... So, his name be Eric. And he is rather short, around 148~151 cm maybe? o.O. And he is part of the gang that loves to annoy you know who.

It was fun in the morning, because we offed the lights in our class, and closed the curtains, so it was really dark, and you could throw stuff at people without them knowing who threw it. And then came the problem of some of the girls on-ing the lights while the boys turned them off when the girls backs were turned. *Covers eyes* THE EYES!!! IT BURNS!!!! So this went on for say... 13 rounds? Then the girls won because a prefect came and told us to on it. The boys excuse? "Oh, just now black out, now the lights came back on!". o.o

It was surprisingly quiet for 2 hours before the first recess. Okay, okay, so not really what you did say, "quiet", just a fraction quieter. But still, "quiet". And at least there was not as much "movement" as usual. For those 2 hours. Just those two.

Then after first recess... A tiny repeation of yesterday. Rugby with the class monitor's diary! Wen Kai, Eric, and most of the rest were throwing her diary around when I came back from recess. Most amusing, when you see them going: "Give me back my book!!!" "Eric! Catch!" And the book goes soaring over the class monitor's head and lands, if not in the other person's hands, on the floor/rubbish bin/table. I managed to get my hands on the diary, but not to give it back to her, to read it myself. Eric allowed me to take it after saying: "Just help me this once." Since the teacher already came.

Okay, so the diary was a little bit interesting, then again it was also rather lame. I know, it was rude of me to go and read personal stuff like that. But in JR1E, the rule of life as a student is "WHO CARES????". So yeah, me and Louis were reading, and then Louis wanted to give it to Wen Kai, but then I hadn't finish, so he let me continue reading. A few minutes later and Louis suddenly went: "Go and die lar you.", and then the diary was snatched out of my hands. Turns out Eric told the class monitor I had it.

When we changed from Maths class to Chinese class (In between those to classes), I asked Eric why the hell he told her I had it. And a little bit of knowledge from him: "Well, I heard her say that she needed to copy today's homework, so I thought that if she copied homework, she will write more in her diary.". That's true, besides, it let's her calm down, which was good for her because there was going to be something funny that happened.

*Pokes second recess* I didn't get to go because I had to go for my punishment due to being a student in JR1E, one of the particular dirtiest classes in all of the school! the punishment was picking weeds, for the whole recess. I tripped down a few steps when we were going down the stairs. I feel unlucky. :P.

When I got up, the first thing I saw was the class monitor, once again, being bullied by the boys again. Same thing as first recess, just that she seemed really pissed off this round. Then I realized my book was in pieces, well actually, not really, it had a few pages out of it, but it was one of those kind of bind books, so it was not "that bad". But then I got damn angry, and I told the teacher. Now I regret it, after I heard what Louis told me. XD

What happened during second recess was cool. It's sad I wasn't there, because they broke yet another thing in class. XD, not the curtains... No we did not bring the block down. It was "just" the pail. But it was how it got broken that was amazing. It all began with the boys reading through the class monitor's diary. Or was it with chasing the assistant class monitor around? Ah yes, the assistant class monitor first, then only JueXing's diary. Please remember JueXing is our class monitor, so don't get lost reading this!

Anyway, JueXing soon saw them reading her diary and she started chasing them around the classroom, as usual. And then our class star annoyer Wen Kai took the pail and dumped it over her head, the rest of the boys (but one) all started hitting at the pail. JueXing got angry and took the pail and threw it at them. It missed all of them and hit the boy who wasn't hitting her. It hit him directly in the face, quite hard with what Louis said. The class monitor was going "Sorry! Sorry!" But the boy was so angry he broke the pail. How? he bashed it over the class monitor's head. Like how you did pull a pail over someone's head. Just that he jumped and pushed it down on her real hard. And JueXing, being hard skulled, broke it. Accidentally, if you can say so. o.o. The crack, when I checked, was 13 centimeter long. o.o. No need to wipe the window liao lar. Everyone in class uses broomsticks, mops, pails, and everything else to hit people and not clean the classroom.

Hui Shan was joking that she was going to bring a durian to go and hit the class monitor over her head. Anyway, it's her birthday tomorrow, and "her" is Hui Shan. So I have decided to buy her a present, a bowl of laksa. And she said that was the perfect present, or so she says. o.o. So I am probably going to buy it tomorrow or on Monday.

----------
Written by a
aching all over Wolfy.

0 comments: