BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Conclusions and today.

Right.... After a month and a few weeks in JR1E, I have come up with some conclusions, and a bit on today.

Conclusions:
You want to get into JR1E? Now would be a safe time, actually, no, as long as you start a few weeks later, then you won't be made fun of. But then again, I have only seen one person in class who never gets made fun off.

Hui Shan, and her love for laksa. While she tries to go on a diet (her plan, no canteen food), I am making her fail by continuosly tempting her to a bowl of laksa. To be remembered: Whenever Hui Shan gets angry, I buy her a bowl of laksa.

Benson, and how much of a sissy he is. No seriously, anyone remember Jessica Lee? You know, from 6C class last year? >.>. Okay, so not that bad, I think. o.o.
To be remembered: He is superstitious.

Louis, he has a love for using curse words a lot. A lot, as in at least 15 a day. Hui Shan recorded him today and he said the same curse word around 40 times today, no exaggeration.
To be remembered: He hates my meowing.

Wen Kai, A.K.A, he who annoys anybody in his way (except a few, just that few. ._o). He is a, kinda bad student? Or rather, quite bad. Anyway, I still haven't found anything that can annoy him. Hmm...
To be remembered: Clinging to his leg like how I do to Jamie, Tsoe San, and Yuan Fang, and a lot of other people will end up me getting kicked.

Now, we have one new person to add to the amount of ever growing posts.
As with Louis, he wishes to remain anonymous. So he shall be called Zi. I think some of you out there might know who this is. :P. He, like Tsoe San, is from Kuen Cheng 2, 6S. *Poke poke, clue clue, hint hint*.

Today there were parts of some one's diary being read out. I shall soon type it out for you all. But first, on with whateveryoucallthisthing. <--- Yes, that was purposely typed out like that.

Err... *Bonks head* I can't believe my memory is that bad. >.>. Err let's see... OH YES! The best thing that happened today to me would be us getting to skip Malay class due to Fire escape practice, and the worst thing that could have happened to me today would be teacher hearing me calling Benson a sissy. >.> *Shivers at the thought*

Now, after second recess is when most of everything happened. First it was with me clinging onto Wen Kai's leg, if you wonder why, Hui Shan told me to do it, after seeing what happened to Tsoe San when I clinged onto hers. Let me tell you this, NEVER cling onto his leg, not only is it humiliating, it also ends up with a kick in the ribs. *Nods quickly* Yes it does. Hui Shan told me to not try it again, and I suppose Wen Kai's kick meant that too. *Most humiliating*. ._.

Then Zi was watching and he was insulting me, so naturally I went after him. Soon, (after taking his bag), I caught up to him, and I hit him once in the stomach and once in the shoulder. Not too long after that, Hui Shan turns around and tells me Zi was insulting me again. He was denying it, so I told him to swear "Swear that if you are wrong, you will kiss the class monitor's ass.". But what came out was "I swear I will kiss the class monitor's ass.". o.O. Then he went over to the class monitor's back and acted like he was going to really kiss her "rear end". Don't know why he fell back, like the class monitor had some sort of barrier.

A commotion started not too long after all of that. Apparently Wen Kai and the other boys managed to get their hands on JueXing's 家庭联络簿, (Commonly known as a diary + note book). And they were doing what they were doing to a girl's pencil box yesterday, passing it around, rugby style. Not too soon later they were reading out parts of her diary, nonetheless she looked like she was enjoying it. "副班长真(suai, it's in Cantonese, I can't find it). 死 (insert assistant class monitor's name)" "今天爸爸带我去修眼镜, 晚上我又哭了." etc. etc. The funny bit was when the class monitor told the history teacher that someone took her diary thingy. The conversation is like so:

班长: 老师有人拿了我的家庭联络簿.
老师: 谁拿了?
班长: 我不懂.
文凯: 老师有人把家庭联络簿放在我的桌子上. * *Holds out JueXing's diary*
全班: 哈!哈!哈!
班长: 你.... *Takes diary back and heads back to table*
文凯: 喂! 还有你的纸!
(Turns out while they were playing, he tore out a paper from his own "diary" to make the class monitor think it was hers"
班长: ...... *Walks over and snatches paper back*

* Wen Kai has used this trick over 5 times.

English version:

Class monitor: Teacher, someone took my diary!!!
Teacher: Who took it?
Class monitor: I don't know!
Wen Kai: Teacher, someone put their diary on my table! *Holds out JueXing's diary*
Class monitor: You... -.-"!!! *Takes diary back and heads back to table*
Wen Kai: Wait! There's still your paper!
Class monitor: ...... *Walks over and snatches paper back*

Table tennis... Sucked. Well and truly sucked. Apparently we "non - school team players" have been losing the table tennis balls for them. And we had to run 5 rounds around 2 basketball and a volleyball court, do 10 push ups, 10 star jumps, frog jump 4 times around a table tennis table. THE PRESIDENT IS CRAZY. Oh yas oh yas.

------------
Written by
an annoyed and tired Demon.

0 comments: