BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Benson's bra collection

Okay, so I missed out on something that happened a few weeks back. What a pity I don't remember it as well. However I shall try to type out what happened as detailed as possible, (remember, "as possible"). If you hadn't noticed the title yet, it had something to do with Benson and "bras".

It all began with Benson and Hui Shan fighting with each other, or talking, either one. Anyway, they were doing exaggerated movements and "screaming" at each other. As we (at the back, me and Louis) couldn't really hear them, Louis was imagining the conversation out loud, so here are some sentences I could remember:

Hui Shan: Benson! I hate you like I hate shit!
(Louis imitating Hui Shan): Oh Benson! I love you!
Benson: You think I like you meh? I hate you too lar you piece of crap.
(Louis imitating Benson): I love you too Hui Shan!

This continued for 5 minutes, then the "fight" stopped. Benson apparently wanted to copy Hui Shan's answers. From our point of view, it looked like Benson was looking at Hui Shan's, err.. "underclothes". Why we got this point of view was because of an earlier conversation.

Earlier conversation
I had left my glitter pen in my pencil box, so Benson was saying something about his previous class and how he stole her pen (as a "souvenir"). It had dropped on the floor and he took it. Louis suddenly said: "Huh? Her bra dropped on the floor and you took it?" Benson: "You head lar! Her pen! Not her bra." And then Hui Shan was going: "He puts the bra in a frame beside his bed." Benson was about to hit her when Louis was whispering (a bit loudly): "His blanket is made of underwear, all sewn together." At this we (excluding Benson, who looked annoyed) all burst out laughing and painfully tried to reduce our laughs into giggles.

After that Louis declared that Benson would be friends with a girl, and then when he begins to like that girl, he would go and steal her bras. Hui Shan then said something about Benson and that brought on the "fight".

Continued from before:
Anyway, now that you all know how we got that point of view, I shall conitnue writing on what happened. After Benson went back to writing, Louis suddenly burst out saying: "EH BENSON! You looking at Hui Shan's bra?" And Hui Shan had a look of shock on her face as Benson replied: "NO!!! I was just looking at her answers!". Louis continued taunting Benson by going: "Benson collects bras! Benson has a bra collection at home!" Benson pointed the middle finger at Louis when he said: "Eh, what size ah? D cup ar?" Hui Shan was about to hit Louis when Benson took Louis's bottle. Louis was like: "YOU COLLECT DOZENS OF BRAS LAR YOU SAKAI!"

Anyone recall me liking to take people's stuff out of their bags? You know, like Jamie's candy on the last Children's day we 6S class studen't were going to celebrate? And Yucky Fish's files. >.>. Anyhow, Louis requested that I took some of Benson's books, and I did. Louis and Benson traded their stuff back. But being overly playful, I took more of Benson's books and dumped them on Louis's chair. Louis having no other place to put them stuffed them into Hui Shan's bag, and Hui Shan gave it back to me. Benson snatched his books back from me. But then we were all too noisy while doing this and Miss Phang noticed. She glared at us and "scolded us" (not really).

0 comments: