BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yawn, more and more.

So today is the last day of February, and yes, I did not get murdered in class. ;P. Anyways, I have a song to share with ya all out there. Titanic - My Heart will go On, by Celine Dion, electric violin version:



Hmm.... Let's see, for now I have little to update on, so I shall write out the letters I managed to get my hands on. Wait, wait, I need to introduce the writers. One, is Wan Lih, one of the more "mature" boys in my class. And this is his work:

觉行的情书:

看见你那迷人的眼神. 一般无名的感觉布满我全身, 你的笑容溶入我的脑海里. 你的嘴像一棵甜美的草莓, 让人不自禁想吃一口. 你的一举一动就像使唤我和你一起行动,生活. 啊! 情人啊! 让我们一起生活!让我们一起生活下去! 让我们一起建立美满人生, 一三一四! 永不分离! 一起走这一条爱情的长跑! 分享生活点滴, 爱是无限甜美啊!

For: 觉行的情人

我帮你写的情书! 我还有很多伤!要我帮你给文凯吗?

This took him 5 minutes and it took me 20 just to write it out on this post. :/. There's more, but I am lazy right now. So, a quick post on what happened during the week.

The worst thing that happened was probably when Miss Phang, our homeroom teacher (or also known as form teacher) changed our places. I was "lucky" enough to end up sitting in front of the most famous annoying person in the whole class, which is none other than Wen Kai. NOOO...!!! (Note the caps locked dramatic effect.). Anyway, we are still literally sitting back with who we used to sit with because after the English teacher (which is also Miss Phang, same person) goes away, we all change places. ;)

I got a glance at a few of my classmates playing table tennis, Benson and a guy who "we suspect has a crush on someone play rather well, but the rest I saw were, horrific to say the least. :O. One of them hadn't played in years, another one had not even hold a table tennis racket before. That somehow ended up with a boy's sweaty shirt and a chase across the room.

*Sticks another song in* Abba, Mamma Mia, also electric violin version:



Today I was smart enough to forget there wasn't school, so I woke up at 5:45 a.m. and woke my mum up, waited for the bus, and then went all the way to school in my mum's car. -.-"

One more song, Dancing Queen, also by Abba, also by electric violin, also by the same person:

1 comments:

- Nicole™ said...

heyy demon,
just droppin by ur blog...
HI!

~yr~