BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day and Ferrero Rochers.

Yesterday was 14th February, a Saturday, and it was Valentine's Day. *Nods nods, poke poke* "Psssttt.... You have the letters ready??" *Shove away* "Not yet... Get back to class first, I will meet you there. Just get the chocolates ready." Eh heheh.... >.> Pretend you didn't hear that... We are just, preparing for some fun. >3. Relax, I will tell you about it later.

First and foremost I have some songs to share, you all probably know them already, they are all from Lion King:

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POeeTmtKLWs Stand by me, The Lion King.
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEuFdzP5ZU&feature=related He lives in you, The Lion King 2, *Prods a certain few people*..... >.>
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEVczA8PLU Hakuna Matata, Means no worries...!



*Cough cough*... Right, so lets get on with it. Valentine's Day, began with me waking up to find my cake eaten, (The cake is a LIE!!) stupid brother of mine. AND NO, it was not from another boy, it was merely bought for my breakfast. So I took his Ferrero Rondnoir instead, since it's perfect to use to poke fun at you know who. (Scroll down if you don't, I expect you to be a new reader to not know, as the post below shows who it is.)

For some of you (like WY) that need a quick brief on what happened, here you go:
1) I write another letter to JueXing for Benson
2) Benson tells me to stop
3) Wen Kai bought two packets of Ferrero Rochers
4) Wen Kai writes a letter
5) Louis adds something to Wen Kai's and Benson's letters
6) Wen Kai tosses a packet at me and tells me to give it to JueXing along with the letter.
7) Louis does a countdown
8) Letters are passed over to class monitor

Brief, but not exactly detailed.

The overly detailed version:
*Waves Ferrero Rondnoir in front of Benson* Benson screams and runs off. Apparently after leaving notes with Ferrero Rondnoirs for several times, Benson has developed a hating for it. o.o. Oh well, I intended on eating this one without doing anything stupid. There was actually a rumour of a spot check going around, so I couldn't be bothered writing one, just in case.

Who would have known the culprit of today is actually Wen Kai and his Ferrero Rochers. (Which he happened to have bought at 7-11). After recess, I got so bored I decided it was time to write "a" letter, (Yes, I have been thinking of writing one long before Valentine's Day, to prepare for Benson and JueXing). Louis showed it to Wen Kai, and then Wen Kai suddenly summoned two packets of Ferrero Rocher out of mid air (No, they came from his bag). It was his idea to give it to the class monitor. He even wrote one himself:

The front
"Think of this as a present for Valentine's Day. I love you.

---> Don't forget to check the back

From: Wen Kai"

The back
If I loved you that would be weird, fat ass. :P. ****

**** = something that should not be written down in my blog.
I would scan Benson's letter into the blog, (Yes, I got my hands on it.), if I have the time. For now the post goes on. Wen Kai decided that I should give her a Ferrero Rocher along with the letter, so he tossed one packet at me. It was soon time for Physical Education. At about 20 seconds to the bell, Louis was shouting at JueXing: "Wei! JueXing! 20 more seconds!!!". The fact he hardly does anything to the class monitor (besides poking fun at her), made her wonder what on Earth he was talking about, and I don't wonder why, who the hell would? o.O. Benson was going: "NO! NO!!! DON'T! STOP IT I SAY! STOP IT!!!!" <--- Note the CAPS LOCKED exaggeration. =3.

With the bell ringing and the need of getting down to basketball court early, we just ran over and placed the items on the table and ran off. Wen Kai's letter was read first. It was all 'Aww... So sweet.' That is, until she flipped to read the back, (Thanks to Louis shouting like a monkey: "Turn it over!!!"). And then it was with the usual grin on the face and tearing of the paper. The expression of her face after that shall not be mentioned. :P.

I failed epicly in the Physical Education test of running around the basketball and volleyball courts. XD. Somehow the students that look like they would be better in Academics can run darn fast and far.

-----------
P.S. If I suddenly stop posting for a month, it probably means the class monitor or Benson read this and murdered me. ;).

0 comments: