So I wasn't bored enough to post an update yesterday, but as promised, I am back to post today. =D. I have described the class, student jobs and student numbers, class monitor, assistant class monitor, etc etc below.
A little more about the class monitor: May I say she does NOT get angry at all? The only time where she actually came close to angry was when a boy wrote a story about her. ._.". And, I somehow think she enjoys being annoyed, I mean, she enjoys trying to get annoyed, which means, she doesn't get annoyed. Yeah, that's it, I think. o.o.
Assistant class monitor, a little bit more about him: I just realized he is a little sensitive. .-. I ever so accidently poked him in the next and he started screaming at me. >.> Maybe because I chased him out of the class yesterday. XD
The little description of the writer: A she, yes, a female, obviously. >.>. Considerably short compared to everyone else, weight unknown, probably normal, not sure, -.o. She had short hair, now she has long hair, and she doesn't wear glasses. She studied in Kuen Cheng 2 previously. And she was in 6s class. Not to mention she was in the school band. Very good sense of humour, too good sometimes, but that's just how I feel, surpasses the class monitor in the humour bit. :o. Oh yeah, she is also the person who keeps the tags needed to go out of class during class time. (i.e. To go to toilet, to go and see a teacher, etc etc).
A little something about the boy sitting next to me: He is obviously a male, as stated above. He comes from Taiwan, I think, if I remembered right, but he was not from Malaysia, I think. He has short hair, like every other boy. He wears a pair of glasses, (he had to change his glasses because our school has a rule of "Glasses handles cannot be thicker than 0.5 cm"). Anyway, back to the main point. He is.... odd. o.O. Like how I meow occasionally, he sometimes makes weird sounds. He is also funny. No seriously, I laughed until my stomach hurt and I started tearing while laughing out quite loudly, I wonder if the Malay teacher saw me. o.o. It had something to do with the correction pen. >.>. Once again, I linger out of the main point. He likes to use a wide array of curse words, such as "female dog" (in the... short form, =p), "shit" and such. He is good at drawing planes, he even modified what I drew. XD
Now, about that girl....: A female, as stated in bold letters over there. (I know you are going to say: "Over where?", but she's obviously a girl). She is shorter than yours truly. But she weighs same as me. Oh well. Her hair is also short, but she has to cut it, it's still too long. =o, even though a teacher helped her cut it. XD. She wears glasses, but like everyone else, she looks better without them on. She laughs, a lot. More than the writer even. O.O. She laughs at the slightest hint of a joke. Even a cold one. :o, as mentioned in an earlier post, I think what she is best at, is typing. Darn it, she types fast. Really fast, even faster than Yucky Fish. She was from Jalan Davidson, and.... She was in the basketball school team. Compliment for all of the Kuen Cheng 2 girl basketball team "They run fast, and are very hard to catch up with."
And the boy who used to annoy me: A boy, with short hair, very short, like, err... a porcupine? He wears glasses, and he had to change it as well. He is taller than me, but he sits in front of me, odd. .-. He is a target for the girl in front of him, beside him, and me, of course. But it's funny how he can get along with the girl sitting next to him, what with them always quarreling o.O. Ah yes, he is the least humorous of the three I am describing, though he's comics can be rather funny. He is better at drawing people, but you 6S class people do remember a certain boy who draws Anime, don't you? He is better than the boy in front of me.
Okay, so I am lazy to type anymore. Will continue tomorrow, if I have time. =3
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
My classmates, are a little odd? Or maybe just different.
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment