BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today's update, not like there's much today....

Today be Saturday, but along the way to school I thought it was Thursday and I had packed my bag wrongly. >.>. But, as luck would have it, it was Saturday. Today's bag is light, thank goodness, or I would be having to do the usual "climb the staircase with your heavy bag"....

Saturdays are different to other days. One being we only have one recess time, two being the fact that classes end early, and three would be that the classes are different, very different. There is Physical Education, a class specially for things like the "弟子规", etc etc.

This particular was boring. Except in the morning. The first thing I saw when I got to class was that the class monitor was chasing a few boys out of class. I asked the boy in front of me and it turned out they were teasing her on having a boyfriend. No wonder, since she talks to "that" particular boy all the time. -.-. She's going to have my head if she knows I have a blog and comes and read. (Oh yeah, A Random Internet Stranger says we think to much, and that we should think logically.)

After some time they left the class monitor, and started annoying one of their own group members. How? By playing "rugby" with his pencil case. Some of the catches and throws were amazing, and sometimes they do humorous things. But then even that ended quickly, and it was back to annoying the class monitor. Her (I.e. The class monitor) palms were red, wonder why, maybe she dropped bleach over her hands. -.o".

Chemistry was the first class. Today, it seemed boring, but I think the teacher was also tired. We were learning on taking chemicals out of bottles and putting them into test tubes, of Bunsen burners and "Luminous flames" and "Non-luminous flames". We have to draw out the Bunsen burner and flames as homework, our only homework today. *Jumps* Yeah!

After this is Counseling class, or at least, that's what my brother said it was.... Hold on... Wait, no, it was "经典" class first. Apparently our school has this unique class, and it's the only school in Kuala Lumpur which has this particular class. Nothing much happened here, because we were sort of like, reading a form teacher passed out to us.

And the bell goes off! Now, this is really Counseling class. Teacher didn't teach us anything today, like the above. We had to fill out a form, a very long one, approximately 4 pages long, back and front, A4 size papers. No one finished filling it out, I think.

Then, after all that boredom, there is even more boredom ahead, Malay class..... Oh "joy". Do I still have to say it's boring? Nothing, or rather, practically nothing happened today. .-.

Recess... Not for me. -.-, as I have said in the previous post, I have to mop the floor today. And, someone was smart enough to run off without sweeping the floor. >.>. So yes, I spilled water as I was carry it down the stairs, how like me. x.x. I will never forget to wipe the windows again. Having to mop the floor means having to keep people off the floor, and it doesn't help when students are allowed to stay in class during recess. So technically, the floor got dirtier instead of cleaner. Well, teacher said mop it, not make sure it's clean. Oh well.

Finish mopping, and I still can't go down. Why? Because there are co-curriculum performances directly after recess, so going down would mean just waiting in the Sun for the rest of the people to come down. >.>. Not to say the performances were bad, it was "pretty okay". Wu Shu was the most popular, because of the guys. >.>. -.-". The performances ended after classes are supposed to end, but then again, my bus has to wait for Kuen Cheng Primary School 1 AND 2.... Can I say I suddenly dislike those standard 1 and 2 students? They are so talkative, but their language is so bad that you can't understand them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey DK. Yeah.... Can you PLEASE tell Zhi Sian that I HAVE TO get my Twilight books back? PLEASE?! I need them to do a summary for my english class -they're the easiest- so please please please remember to tell her!! PS, tell her she can the books back once I'm finish.