Right, this is the first ever post on a day's class on my blog. Or at least, for my Secondary School.
So it's Friday. Which means we Secondary School students have been to school for around 11 days. I shall remind you that I am in class Jr1E, or also known as Junior one E. The class is located second from the right, remember, as I have said, only when you are facing the classes. Oh wait, I have a post of it somewhere below this blog, so go and check it. :o.
If I haven't said so, we have "升旗典礼" (A.K.A Flag-raising ceremony) every morning (except Mondays since there is Assembly). This is usually after our Homeroom teacher Miss Phang, comes in. She's psychic, O.o. Just kidding, she isn't always there all the time. We have to sing "Negaraku" and the school song each time. Then, announcements, usually on "Class .... did not of the fan/light yesterday, so there will be no air-conditioning for that class." and ".... club/society members have to stay behind today." Then, classes start. .-.
Today started with Bahasa Malaysia. *Shiver*. It's boredom, you know... Like, teacher will get into class and go: "OKAY! Get your books out and start copying!" and... Her voice is so soft... not to mention a little bit more guy-ish voice. >.>. So today we had to do Ringkasan during this period of 40 minutes. All classes are 40 minutes long, some feel like hours, thanks to the teachers, some feel like a few minutes pass, and then it's time for another class. But all the same, we are always happy when the bell rings. Hey to all you Kuen Cheng 2 (new building) students! Kuen Cheng High School also has the same bell, XD, haven't heard the fire alarm yet though.
After Malay class is Geography, Malay Geography, since we have to study Geography and Sejarah in both Chinese and Malay, Chemistry and Maths in both Chinese and English. The Malay versions of Geography and Sejarah is MUCH better, not so boring. Back to the subject, we were learning on the map scales today. Thank goodness this teacher has a louder and more feminine voice. ^^". This time it was more boring than usual though... >.>
*Bell rings* YAY!!! Oh wait... Malay Sejarah teacher is already outside... Noo!!! Malay Sejarah, DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR BOOKS, or you will become a model, outside class... Someone forgot, "he who annoys the class monitor", and he had to stand outside holding the grills of the window... No wonder class monitor was so happy, =p. But the teacher let him in after a while, because she had "pity" on him.
Now, this is one of the happier times, RECESS!!! *Runs out of class room after we have done the usual "Stand, bow, thanks"* I have started having recess with the girl who sits Northeast of me, along with Zhi Sian. Oh and... Class monitor got angry yesterday... Oh yes, oh yes... The real angry... Pity anyone who gets in her way. ._. She was glaring at everyone in her path, and something about her glare is scary, yes, even to me *Shrinks at glare*, it could make anyone scared... >.>. So I am always having my back to the wall (or table) during recess so she can't sneak up on me.
And nooo!!... The bell rings, signalling to us that it's high time we got back to class. Now it's Chinese, the teacher is kinda like 钟老师, but 钟老师 is better. But this Chinese teacher is nice as well. We had to do something like Ringkasan (in Chinese, of course). Rather interesting, even though a little bit difficult. "He who annoys the class monitor" had to read out the first one, (he seems quite popular, don't you think?). Second was read out by the boy Southeast of him.
After all that, it's time for Mathematics. We are learning "Average" right now, easy you say. Try having to add up 10+ numbers... >.>. Fortunately, we don't have to do the "直式", or it did take up a lot of space. But we do have to copy out the whole question, and answer properly, or it would be an immediate mistake.
Music class, one of those classes which passes so darn fast. *Sigh*. The boys, like last week were singing loudly, I feel like stuffing a gag into each of their mouths. The teacher is unlike my primary school teacher, she jokes a bit, so the class can get rather out of hand. Today we were singing the school song (As if I hadn't heard it enough), a Chinese new year song (really old one), and one of those very old songs.
So after music class is second recess, nothing much happened, so we shall skip this.
Returning to class, I was told that I have to mop the class floor tomorrow since I forgot to wipe the windows yesterday. Then I was told that a few boys stepped on my chair. Oh... *Crack knuckles* Revenge time. I "paid back" the first boy with a short fight, and the rest had a foot print on their chair, including the assistant monitor as he also stepped on mine, he got extras, since he kicked my chair after that. I had a screaming competition with him, and I won, of course, =p.
I know you are going to say this is very long, but I shall be finishing soon, just three more classes. XP
After recess is actually English, and our English teacher is, Miss Phang. =3. Yep, our homeroom teacher. We are learning on poems right now, first one is one William Shakesphere wrote. *Shrugs* I dislike poems. x.x. The boy sitting next to me has his watch accurately set, not even second difference. So it was a little odd when the bell didn't go off at 1:15 p.m., until we realized it was only supposed to go of at 1:20 p.m.. =S, oops... XD
Chemistry! One of my favourite subjects thanks to the Chemistry teacher, she's nice, but I haven't seen her go angry yet... Soo... I think she is very nice. *Pokes class monitor* Like her, just that I am not so sure about the sudden release of anger that scares everyone. We were supposed to translate the English names of the lab equipments to Chinese, easy, since we have both Chinese and English books. >3
Now, before I continue on to the last class, something lame happened before the teacher came in. Class monitor was at the back of the class, at the side of the bulletin boards. She was toying with the Chinese New Year decorations, or at least, I think so. Now, at the same time, a boy was chasing another boy. *Rubs slippery floor* Difficult to stop, trust me, I crashed into someone trying. The boy slides, trying to turn, and... BAM! He crashes into the class monitor. Class monitor has no way to go besides forward, so she splats into the wall, and the bulletin board. But the boy was fast, so I couldn't see who it was. >.<. Painful, yes, but the class monitor was smiling while she shouted at the boy. ._.". This either happened after Chemistry, or it happened after second recess? I forgot. x.x. Oops.... >.>
Biology class.... *Sighs deeply* One of those classes that take some time to finish, but it is the last class... So we were all still rather active. You know... The Disciplinary Master was coming up the stairs when I was biting a guy's hand, outside class... Luckily, the class monitor warned us, or we did be in such load of trouble. So when he came into our class, it was quiet... The loudest quiet as of today. But, the moment he went off, we started talking loudly again. The biology teacher said: "Are you all making fun of me? Is the class always exceptionally loud during my class?". The replies came from some of the boys from the "They who annoy the class monitor" group. "No! We are just exercising our jaws!". ....
Bell rings! Home sweet home! Zhi Sian and I were on the bus sharing today's news along the way home.
One last thing, I kind of... Prefer being in school than infront of the computer.... Yes, weird, I know... But I really do prefer being in school than sitting infront of the computer. .-.
Friday, January 16, 2009
So.... The it's Friday.
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment