Alright, I am currently in the computer classroom. Illegally creating a post, I would say. Anyways, currently the class seems to be is in order, or at least, a bit more in order than usual. It is currently approximately 9:30 in the morning. Hmm.... Nothing much to say, I need to finish this in ten minutes, so be quiet.
The girl next to me (only in the computer classroom, Yann Rann) is also creating a new post. And I have just found out that someone is currently looking at Maple Story stuff. Oh well, when you are bored, I suppose you don't really have anything else to do.
The boys are hoarding around Chen Tao, a boy who is... a bit annoying, I think. They are looking at some rather disgusting things, I think, or maybe something interesting. The class monitor (JueXing), Louis (The Taiwan Guy), and Wen Kai (The Star Annoyer of the class) have cut their hairs to extremely weird hairstyles.... >.>. Now the boys are now sticking their asses into my face.... They are looking at a blog.
Now here is a boy who is currently being highly annoying.... Most of the people are doing the homework given by the teacher. And... Time's up. I seem to have used more time than actually needed. Anyway, bye, need to go and try to survive the boys ever louder laughs....
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Currently in computer class
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment