First of all, I have something to post.
"Natalie Too loves Jonas" It's a fact apparently, certain people are requesting other people to pass it on, please do so. >3.
And now that we are talking about Natalie, I might as well do some remembering of ze past. A.K.A, when I was in 6S class during Primary 6 in Kuen Cheng 2. People know me as Demon Kitty/Wolfy, so anything that has my name in it shall be changed to either one.
6S, hmm... Actually when I first heard I was getting into 6S I was expecting really fierce and strict teachers. What I actually ended up with were teachers that were (and probably are) very nice. For instance our homeroom teacher, Miss Choong, I think, something like that at the very least. Anyway, she was (more likely still is) a real nice teacher, a bit strict, but still nice. As for my classmates, I was expecting a quiet class, one that listens to the teacher's every time. Who woulda known? They were like any other class. Noisy and a bit out of hand sometimes. XD. Which was a relief since I can't stand sitting there without any action for longer than 10 minutes. Conclusion: No matter where you go, all classes are the same.
Anyhow, the first day in the class was a bit odd. Theoretically the first person I met in class, was Tsoe San, but I have met a dozen or so of them out of 6S before her. Oh well, who cares. Classes began with the school plan and the vision and mission of the school. Of what I can remember, o.O. Then it was with the seating. Let's see, let's see. That was the more "important" stuff that happened on the first day.
Every other day was pretty much the same after that, so I shall just type out what was more, different. Or at least, I think so they are different, they seem so darn common in Junior 1 E. Hell, now it seems 6S and Junior 1 E are almost completely opposite. Oh great, I just strayed of the main thing. On with da post and go blind! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!.... Okay, no evil laughs in my blog, it ruins the mood.
One of the easiest thing to remember was the door breaking bit during the last few months of school. The prefects were all downstairs around the little field in the middle of the school practicing a song that was to celebrate the 100th year of Kuen Cheng. Wait, now I am not even sure if it was.... No no no, we had to tell the teacher, it was that time. Anyway, during that time Zi, me, Dizzle (Not her real name) and Nick (Not his real name) were being extremely bored and childish, so we were playing a game of "tag". We were all having quite a bit of fun, until it was my turn to do the tagging. I hid in the corner of a turn and the classroom door was just to my right. And then Nick was running my way and I jumped out to get him. Sadly I wacked his shirt and somehow he went sprawling into the door. o.O. Our lameness got the better of us and we were thinking of drawing and paste-ing the drawings on the holes in the door. >.>.
And the W.A.Y.L.A. group. Oh great, now that I recall that, that has to be the lamest thing we could have done in that year. :O. W.A.Y.L.A. meaning the "What Are You Looking At" group. How ironic that I was the one that came up with the name idea. x.x. Anyway, the mascot was a creature with wolf head, beef earring (Holy Beef!), tiger's tail, unicorn horn, unicorn wings (This should actually be Pegasus, since unicorns only have horns), err... Dalmatian or leopard spots. Or something like that. There was even a story how the bunch of animals (and the piece of meat) met. Then there was the name of the mascot. <.<. Amazing what we can do when we are bored.
The Lion King - Revolution on the Dance Floor:
Anyway, then there was that painting spree. That had to be one of the more amusing cases after our UPSR. XD. It all began with our arts teacher (Who happened to be our Science teacher) wanting us to paint rocks (or eggs). And that went from rock/egg painting, to painting people. I think it was Natalie Ng who started it, if not Yucky Fish. Anyway, it came out really messy. Blue, white, green, and I think there was purple too. Being poster paint it was really difficult to wash off, so everyone came back from the toilet soaking wet, (They were playing with water as well).
That's about it, or you all might die. I think I shall write on graduation day some time in the far future.
Monday, March 2, 2009
The little bit of the past.
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment