BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life, a brick wall you run into at 55 miles per hour.

Hello fellow readers. I suppose you all have noticed I have not yet updated for about a week, (And Yuan Fang is beating me at updating!), and probably hoping (some of you) I have been a murdered by someone from my class. Tough luck, I am back, to do, hopefully, the longest post in blog yet. (Hopefully).

Anyway, there are a few reasons for my absence. One, I have been writing a story (which a few people have told me to put on my blog, I might.). Two, I have to deal with the First Unified Examinations. Three, I am having a problem with, err.... Friends. Four, I have been under a time limit for using the computer, the sad bit about test. So far no one seems to have broken down due to the stress of the tests, good, I would suppose. Anyway, continue reading to see what has been going on around class.

Monday, back to school after a week's holiday. Not that I am too happy about it, since there are the tests coming up. The class was epically noisy during this day, including through Assembly (however, the whole school was about just as noisy). One could say there was a lot to talk about after not seeing each other after the holidays. Before Assembly though, the whole class (or atleast 98%) were at their tables, pens and correction tapes out, doing, the last of their homework. Holiday homework, the added defence to Life, a solid block of cement at the front of the brick wall. Crap. Ah well, it's all good that there is always reinforcements for the attacking side, that's what friends are for. To copy their work. No seriously, you don't finish your work, just come to class and scream: "Who has done their Maths????" Or any other homework and they will rush to your "aid".

Tuesday, nothing much happened, there was less homework and the teachers were rushing to finish revising for out tests. Many of which who even stopped the minor tests to do some revisions with us. Hurray!~ The class was as noisy as usual and it is most obvious that they have another target for annoying. Let's see if I can do a quick description of her. Short, long haired, wears glasses, a bit squeaky voice. The boys do the usual, take bag, hide bag, take books, throw books around, etc. etc. A bit annoying when you are doing your homework and a book goes flying over your head though. :/.

We shall skip Wednesday as nothing really happened besides a heck load of a lot of revising. (Biology test was on Thursday, what do you think?)

Thursday, a very messy day. Thanks to the fact that the "real" tests have begun. The classes were in chaos, or rather, the school was in chaos. The tables and chairs had to be rearranged specially for the test; The floors had to be swept; Students had to change classrooms temporarily to prevent cheating. Down the corridors you could hear a hundred (not kidding) students yelling or striking up a conversation with another students. The school was ringing with a thousand students shouting and yelling. Having to drag up a bag four extra floors is NOT fun. What did I do to deserve having to go to the topmost floor?!?!?!!

Friday, English and Chinese Geography test. Chinese Geography test was first and it was a total piece of complete and utter CRAP! Trust me, I wasn't the only one complaining about it. >.>. English however, well, err... It's just a matter of opinion but it was easy. I fell asleep for an hour. The whole class finished way before time was up. Some were absently present, some were playing with their pens, some were sleeping, and other's were staring out of the window. Everybody was longing to go out, since test means school is dismissed the moment the last test of the the day is taken.

Saturday, i.e. Today, was Chinese and Chemistry. I thought I was going to die on Chinese, but it came out easier than I thought, (Thank goodness!). I only remembered some of the question's answers thanks to the people around me. NO, I did not cheat, it was the fact that one had a name that sounded like Louis's name, another one was one of my friend's nickname, and yet another one sounded like our homeroom teacher's name. Our poor class monitor had some serious exercise today, because of Wen Kai, Eric and the others. Eric was the one who started it by bringing up JueXing's bag. Then Wen Kai took it down, and put it in the lift. It went up to eight floor, then to 4th floor, and then back to eight floor. In the end JueXing found her bag, in her place, didn't realize Eric already put it back. XD.

Well, got to go and sleep, just watching the last part of Spirit, Stallion of The Cimarron.

2 comments:

Jamie. ~JKY said...

Was there exam or something? I want to know your results.
The difference I see now:
You update less. Probably because of exams only though.
You don't nag me to update anymore.

WHO ARE YOU!!!
My results:
BM: 86% 2nd highest in class. ( yeeeeesssss)
Science: 95% highest in class, wonder whether highest in form. ( yeeeeeeeeessss)
English: 83% only person who got A in class. 1 of 3 people hu got A in form.
Geography: 80% ( noooooo tis is such a horrible mark )
Sejarah: 90% ( nooo, i should hav done better. )
Dunno my maths n KH results yet.
altogether, so far there's another girl in class who beats me by 4 marks. I WILL GET REVENGE IN KH N MATHS. N MAYB ART. N MORAL.

冰糖 said...

yep...exam...CRAP! I've been dying in my Chinese Geography man!!HOPE SEJARAH and GEOGRAFI pass...U know,because I hate these 2 subjects as usuall...