*Cough cough* Okay, it is now 8:30 p.m. T'is raining outside and.... Well, I don't know, nothing much happened today. Thank goodness Yucky Fish and WY do not require me to draw a phoenix for their shirt. o.o.
There was table tennis today, but we were more like cleaning up the table tennis room. I am enjoying how the boys continuosly make the president scream herself hoarse. Anyway, I have some "Life's like" quotes and some other "interesting" sentences. Enjoy yourselves. :)
Life's like a box of chocolates, everyone gets all the good stuff while you are left with the crap.
Life's like a toilet, it's were all the shit goes to.
Life's like a brick wall you run into, it's hard.
You display a degree of intelligence. (P.S. It means you are stupid.)
Boredom, I have no idea what to do right now. Feel like plopping on the bed and sleeping though.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Life's like....
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment