So, today marks the first day of March. Oh noes....! 1st March, which means... The Unified Examinations are near. x.x. It's just my luck that our test are after the holidays. Someone up there hates me.
Anyways, I wish you all out there best of luck in your exams. If it weren't for the fact I already have 10+ songs on this page, I would put some stress relief ones, but there is one that I know some of you would like to watch.
"Stupid" Americans, (no offence):
I laughed till I cried when I watched this, so I think you all should have some fun. :3.
So, a random few (or rather, a lot of) people in Junior 1 E have been called different names due to some people. >.>. These nicknames can range from PVC, to 饭岛爱, and then to Anwuar. Not to mention Obama and more.
The girl who was sitting next to Eric, but now sitting next to the assistant class monitor, is known as PVC. Like almost every other girl, she is continuosly bullied and teased by the boys, until she is now overly sensitive. You can't tap her on the shoulder without her shrinking and screaming. The assistant class monitor and her have screaming competitions weekly. Mm hmm, yup.
Hui Shan's sister, (not really, just sorta like a really good friend), is known as "Du Yann Yann". The source of this nickname came from our student I.D. card. Her name being too long ended up with an extra "Yann" at the back and so the boys started calling her that. Sitting in class, you can here the boys call her name every now and then. Her stuff are always being taken and tossed around the classroom like some of the other girls' stuff.
Benson has a good range of nicknames, such as "Chao Ah Gua", which means he is a real sissy. The malay teacher calls him Bensun, and then he was also called the "bra collector" for a week some time ago. He still doesn't hear the last of the bra collecting conversation. :o.
Louis, even though he has a really hard name to pronounce, has a suprisingly low amount of odd nicknames. On the first day of school, when us four at the back were trading our nicknames, he told us his started with D and ended with K. I suppose you all can guess what we thought his nickname was. XD. Not too long after, when we asked for each other's MSN, I found out he had the nickname Louis, hence why I call him Louis on my blog.
Class monitor, otherwise known as JueXing. Anyway, she "was" known as 饭岛爱 during the first month. I have no idea why, but that's what she was called by the boys. Now she is called 猪腰, meaning that she is fat. :O. The primary target for most of the boys, especially Wen Kai.
The assistant class monitor, because he is disliked by almost everybody in class, has the nickname Anwuar. Now the boys also call him 饭岛爱 even though that is a girl's name. Anyhow, if you don't hear the boys calling him Anwuar everyday (excluding Sundays), it must mean the sky just fell down.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
People and what they are known to be.
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment