BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our secretary and her recent absence.

Hello to whoever could be reading my blog. I am currently in a rather uncomfortable position to type, so I shall probably have to make this short-er. I haven't been posting much due to our secretary's (Tsoe San) absence.

Turns out our poor Tsoe San had Appendicitis (If you don't know what that is, it's an inflammation of the appendix, if you still don't know what that is, go search Google). She had to go for a surgery. And well, she isn't actually supposed to come to school until after the 20th of April. >.>. But she doesn't seem to bother. She seems fine enough, smiling and grinning as usual.

Hmm... Here's a little something I found on the Internet:

Now I Lay Me
Down to Study,
I Pray the Lord I
Won't go Nutty.

If I Should Fail to
Learn this Junk,
I Pray the Lord I
Will Not Flunk.

But if I do
Don't Pity Me at all,
Just Lay My Bones
In the Study Hall

Tell My Prof
I did My Best,
Then pile My Books
Upon My Chest.

Now I Lay Me
Down to Rest,
I Pray I will Pass
Tomorrow's Test.

If I should Die Before I Wake,
That's One Less Test I Have to Take.

And some Web-comics:

http://ah.indolents.com/comic/first <--- Anti-Heroes Web Comic.

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html Order of The Stick, Giant in The Playground.

Now, I am off, this is probably the shortest ever post I have made in this blog.

0 comments: