Afternoon everyone, I suppose everyone has had their lunch already? I am back at blogging after my several attempts at drawing a phoenix, all of which have failed epically. But I suppose my trouble is that I never finish it. :/.
Yucky Fish and WY have requested for me to draw a Phoenix for their class shirt, saying they need it "A.S.A.P". After a while Yucky Fish told me I only need to send it to her sometime next week, so I suppose I should be taking my own sweet time to draw a really good and detailed one. Thank goodness I don't have to do any colouring. o.o
On the 2nd of April 2009, some 2008 6S students (and a few other students) are finally going to meet up in Kuen Cheng 2. Awesomeness! :D! That happens to be our (Kuen Cheng High School, Form 1 student's) last day of test, so, if I am right, our class dismisses earlier. If I am right. Dizzle is fetching me, so atleast I don't have to worry about transport. I wonder who Dizzle invited.
At long last we are going to get our UPSR money! Yeah! More money! Now I wonder why we even bother meeting up on the 2nd if we all have to go on the 4th of April. O.o. Anyway, at least I have someone with decent English to talk to again, (and cling onto). I wonder if JK is still happy-go-lucky. :o.
Okay, that's about it, I intend on trying to draw a cat right now, instead of the Phoenix, since I am getting sick of looking at that book. >.<
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Phoenixes, cats and fish.
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment