BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

......

Exams

At my paper,
I sit here staring,
starting to think,
that this is boring.

I have to wait,
and hour more,
and oh my gosh,
this is a bore.

Most are sleeping,
upon their tables,
which I must say,
aren't really stable.

As time passes slowly,
my eyes start to twitch,
the examiners are lucky,
they get to switch.

I look outside,
the birds are flying.
With all their freedom,
they seem to be jeering.

The classroom is silent,
the Angel is sleeping.
and her friend the fly,
is also resting.

Twenty minutes more,
the clock taunts me.
I sigh heavily,
to think I'm not free.

Cola is awake,
twirling her pen.
So it's safe to say,
we're all bored then.

At least tomorrow,
is the end of test,
and that news to me,
is one of the best.

Fifteen minutes down,
five minutes more.
My eyes are starting,
to feel very sore.

The bell rings,
at long, long last.
Papers passed up,
we go off in a blast.

0 comments: