BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Random photos

I finally consented to put more photos on blog, and about time as well anyway. :P I got these from Yeong Phang's facebook, so enjoy. x3



Link Here

Clockwise from top left: Liew Shen, Yeong Phang, Sze Hui, Tsoe San, Chia Yeng, Pek Yin, Hui Shan, Li Wen, Joe Wen, Wan Lih, Chen Tao.
Random Fact: The person who is kicking Hui Shan up the arse is most likely Yann Rann. xD



Link Here

From left to right: Michelie, Angelica, Verina.
Random Fact: The chair says Zi Ee is not poor, which means rich. 99.9% blue and 0.1% human.



Link Here

Clockwise from top left: Chun Ho, Wei Ye, Wen Hao, Iou-ru, Eric, Wan Lih, Wen Kai.
Random Fact: I think they are trying to touch his family jewels.



Link here

Person holding the paper: Yih Shian.
Random Fact: The paper was actually used for the drama performance.



Link Here

Clockwise from top left: Yann Rann, Jing Wen, Tsoe San, Wei Ern, Li Wen.
Random Fact: Everyone in this picture is from the wind orchestra band. Well, except for the person that leg belongs to.

More to be added if I get bored enough.

0 comments: