BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Video to you all.



5 hours of work in 2 minutes 40~45 seconds. I had quite some fun with this, even though my brother said it was horrible. xD

Anyway, not everyone is in it (unless you count the cast part), so don't feel insulted. :P Sorry, I either couldn't find your photos, or forgot to add them. x.x

10 comments:

Gideon.hanminn said...

awesome!

Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. said...

Thanks~!

Anonymous said...

yeh!! luckily no me at there~ XD

Unknown said...

WooO...nice!!
I like it!!@.@

Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. said...

Anyone up for another? :O

- Nicole™ said...

Funny and amusing. Good Work!!! =P

Unknown said...

It's good! I like it!(lucky me and Angel and Verina's picture is not bad, I mean, with weird text)
;P

Kimmy Girl said...

wasai! luckily I not inside! I just ♥ the times in JR1E! muackzz~ the video wasnt too bad! why you dun wanna put everyone's pic inside? You dun have their pics? or what?

Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. said...

Thanks guys, and Mae Kim, my sources are limited. :O I can't get everyone's photo.

Kimmy Girl said...

fine then.. you had an awesome video! Keep it up!