BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Inter-class competitions.

Well bloody hell, them stupid idiots didn't tell me there was badminton today. Guess what, I had to buy a new sports T-shirt. .-. Now I owe Jack 10 ringgit. Damn them.

Anyway, the good thing about this is that I didn't have to go for class. *YAY* Badminton (girls) was epic fail for me, well, not really epic, but quite bad. Michelie and I lost with 17 - 21. The only group that won in our class was Angelica and Verina.

The boys were in the basketball competition today. They won hands down in the first competition against Jr1A, the marks being 12 - 2. I didn't get to see the whole thing though, that was when I had to go for my competition, but it's what Angelica told us anyway.

The second basketball competition that the boys had was between Jr1E and Jr1F. It was quite exciting, since the two classes were pretty good. Our class had a few school team players, so we had an advantage. The other team was relying on a boy from my tuition, who kept getting leg cramp.

It was a bit scary at the end, since they tied. There was a tie breaker, in which the class who scored first would win. Most of our class boys were sitting under a large umbrella between the two basketball courts, and they were shouting at their friends. A couple of us girls were sitting under the large umbrella where they were keeping the marks. The ball was going back and forth, and our class boys kept missing by a bit.

In the end Chen Tao ran the whole court and managed to shoot and score. Everyone who was in Jr1E started shouting/screaming/clapping crazily.

0 comments: