So I had another trip with my tuition's students and teachers. It was fun, but I think the one to Gua Tempurung was funner. The trip lasted two days and one night, so we had to stay over at a 3 star hotel.
ANYWAY, it all began waiting for everyone to arrive in front of the tuition centre. We were supposed to be there by 7:30 a.m., but naturally there were people who were late. At 8:30 a.m. we boarded the bus, which had a TV screen linked to a DVD player and was air conditioned.
On board the bus, Mr Lim introduced all of us to each other, all the teachers and blah-di-blah-di-blah. We had some fun after that, singing and dancing. It was rather funny to watch everyone who was dancing, there was even a slight competition on who could shake their body the best.
Theme song for this trip that we sang:
When we reached Kuantan, we were taken directly to a water park. It looked rather childish at the front, but when you go up some steps, it does have some rather exhilarating rides. We had fun spraying the teachers in the pools, and some people accidentally tore one of the teacher's pants. Me not included.
When it was time to go, I had the problem of "Holy shit, I forgot to bring a spare shirt". At first I was thinking of just wearing my wet shirt onto the bus, but my friend offered me her vest, so I wore that. (Even though it felt rather like wearing a singlet). It was already 6:00 a.m., so we got on the bus and headed to the hotel, which was actually only 500 meters away.
Our dinner consisted of.... Instant cup noodles. We had to bring our noodles to the teacher's room, since were supposed to gather there. My friend finished my noodles for me, since I couldn't finish >.>. A group of students and teachers were playing UNO, while some of us were playing blackjack/dai di/heart attack. It had to end when Mr Lim told us to form a circle and play a game.
The game we played had 5 different levels, the first one was something that involved "One frog. Jumped into the water. *something fell into the water sound*". Each sentence is said by a different person, and it keeps on going 1 frog, 2 frog, 3 frog and so on. The second level is called Poison Seven, search that on google, I've no idea how to explain it. The third level is rather tedious, and I don't quite remember it, so I can't explain it. The fourth is a mix of all three, the first person gets to pick which one he/she wants to play and everyone else has to follow. The fifth involved the use of cards, with a "king" card. Everyone gets a card and the "king" picks two random cards of different colours to do something.
After that game we were allowed to play anything we liked, so most of us ran down to play in the arcade and fun fair stalls. Foosball was one of the more popular games we were playing, as well as the basketball game thingy. Someone managed to get 141 points in the basketball game thing, alone. A couple of friends and I couldn't even do it together.
The day ended with a rather long chat in the room and then falling asleep.
-To be continued if I remember-
Monday, November 23, 2009
青春斗之旅
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment