*Cough* I've no idea what on Earth to put as the title, so I went with today's date. We still have two more days of school (Monday and Tuesday), then our holidays officially begin, for Kuen Cheng High School Junior One students anyway.
There were a couple of interesting drama performances this morning, they were all by junior one students. The performances are all related to 弟子规 somehow or another, though some were rather awkward. The best performances I suppose were by Jr1A and Jr1H.
(Did anyone just realize that the sentences in the paragraph all start with T?)
Some students were using this opportunity to bring cameras, which for once the school allows us to bring. Yeong Phang and Yann Rann kept taking pictures in class, some people obliged, while people like Chia Yeng persistently ran away. She made it look like her face was injured. xD The three Indonesian girls and I were trying to help Yeong Phang get a picture of the Housefly, but fail. xP
In the end it seemed like it was already Graduation Day (Angelica, Michelie and Verina will be leaving tomorrow), with all the pictures and such. I hugged someone, ._. not something you would see me do usually, but yeah... >.> Anyway, I got a couple of foodstuffs from Indonesia, which I'm currently hiding from my brother. *Cough* He's like Chen Tao, so you can get the general picture.
Friday, November 13, 2009
October 13th, year 2009
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment