Meh, I'm bored like never before. I actually left the computer this afternoon because I was getting bored of it. Amazing, right? Now I'm back and listening to Ji-Youn playing songs on her electric violin. This song's for you, Jia Le. ;P
Ah well, since I've nothing to do right now, I might as well leave a couple o' messages for my friends, even though some of them probably won't get through. I even coloured it this round for you all. :O
Hui Shan: You are the first -new- friend I ever met in Jr1E, and one of the best. (If you aren't the best, that is. *Cough*) I know you enjoyed pissing Iou-ru off, keep it up. ;D And study hard, I'll catch up and be in your class one day. ^^ (And I can't believe you still can't spell my name properly. =/)
Zi Ee: Meh, I know I murdered you practically as much as last year, but at least it keeps you healthy. ;P I'm sure you're going to get a couple more shouts next year thanks to your rather unappetizing drink. Anyway, good luck with your art and studies, you won't beat me in English, don't worry.
Michelie: Thanks for teaching me those little bits of Indonesian to scold people with, I'll use them if I remember. xD Also, thanks for the cat toy (or part of it anyway, you did the body, right?). Study hard, be a good dog, and bring me more instant noodles. Kthxbye.*Coughs and runs away*
Angelica: <.< *Cough* Princess. *Cough* >.> Wait wait wait, don't close this tab just because I said that, relax. Been great knowning you, smart alec who happens to be into sports as well. Try to keep calm consistently, instead of having occasional kabooms, it scares people, you know. That said, good luck in your studies and everything else. (And thanks for the cat toy, or the head part anyway)
Jia Le: I liked your singing except that song which name I've forgotten. Thanks for helping me out in Chinese and Maths, helped my marks a lot. ^^ Continue being MJ's fan and study hard, I'll probably catch up some day, I have no idea when, though. And remember, shit is wonderful. ;P
Chia Yeng: It's a plane, no! It's a bird! No wait... *Splat* It's Housefly! *Cough* I think I got a little carried away on that one. xD Anyway, it's been nice to know you, (and even nicer to steal your stuff). Stay smart, and you'll get that handphone you want. x3 Good luck though.
Tsoe San: You still owe me for making me sprain my ankle. :O I couldn't walk properly for a couple o' days, thanks to that. Aside from that, we didn't really talk much this year (more than last year, though). However, I wish you best of luck in everything, from muzak to studies, and to keeping yourself from getting injured, again.
Mae Kim: Ohkay, I don't know you that well, we only started talking at the end of the year when I started being friends with Jia Le. It was fun to be your friend for those few months though. Study hard, and aim to study in AMERICA! *Cough, gag*
Yih Shian: As with Mae Kim, I didn't really know you until later in the year. I kinda enjoyed our friendship, if you call it that. I know you dislike studying, but good luck anyway. x3
Verina: Another smart alec. :O We didn't exactly talk much though. But whatever talk we had, it was enjoyable. Aside from those that weren't supposed to be. *Cough* Well, good luck with whatever you want to be, and be first next year in class. :P
Chen Tao: Much as you can be rather annoying sometimes, you are pretty funny, you know that? It was a pleasure to be your, er... friend? Spectator? Whatever. I know your maths can beat people hands down (except Angelica), even though you usually let Hui Shan do your Kumon for you, whatever that is. Good luck anyway, don't get expelled from school. xP
Kai Zen: Our friendship was rather enjoyable. Thanks for the sugar crackers, those were delicious. ;P The dare game and annoying Zi Ee was fun, great game. As with everyone else, good luck to you.
Han Minn: I know how much you hate Guo Xuan, don't worry, as Chen Tao says it, you are not alone. :P Oh, by the way, Zi Ee says not to tell your name out to unknown people. I second that. Best of luck in everything you do.
Hmm... That's about it, my first colourful post. I hope you all enjoy this. :P
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Meh, bored, bored like never before.
Posted by Kittyweiler, Demon Kitty, White Wolf. at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
is a nice song, TQ~
the name of the song is speechless~
i know u hate this song very much^^
i got help u chinese meh?
i will continue become MJ's fan, but know i got little bit don't like him aready...because he die very long aready...^^
i know u will catch up one day...^^
ya, shit is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!>.<
OMG I can't believe I saw this post only like now!! 2 years after this post. I am deeply touched :) Let's keep in contactlike ForEver
Post a Comment